Monday, February 23, 2009

Money doesn't grow on trees... but purses do

We took a drive to Ashton (the next town north) with the babies in order to get them to sleep this morning. While meandering threw town I discovered Sunny Dell.

I think it is safe to say that this is the strangest tree that I have ever come across.









As it turns out this also happens to be where pumpkins come to die.




If you look closely at the bags and purses you will see that they were not carelessly tossed into the tree in hopes that they would stay. All of the bags are well hung on a branch or limb. I knocked on the door to get a statement but no one was home. Hats off to the nut that put the time and effort into this work of......... art?


2 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

Congratulations! Give it a couple years and you'll have enough cars to make your very own pinewood derby tree ;)

Tessa said...

I am stunned... I have an obsession with trees and I also have a slightly smaller but ever present obsession with purses as well. You found something that encompasses my two loves... What can I say, stunned, simply stunned!