Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I really thought that I completed this post on Christmas day. Apparently I was mistaken. Anyhow... better late than on time (that is kind of the motto we live by).

It began to rain the morning of Christmas eve and continued to do so all day. That night it turned to sleet and later to snow. Needless to say we lost power but the weather also brought two Christmas firsts for our family. First; opening presents Christmas morning to candle light. Second; snow falling while we opened presents.


First we opened presents (minus the twins who we gladly let sleep in).










Then outside to dig ourselves out.












It was a GREAT Christmas. Double great for the boys because they got a generous Christmas from
G-ma/G-pa on Christmas eve as well.

3 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun and very memorable day for your family! Glad to hear that things are going well.

gouda said...

You know... my wife made me change the title of our blog to meet your demands.

Megan said...

I know, he he. But come on. you're OUT of there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrate. Can you imagine how much colder and snowier it would be. Brrrrrrr.