Monday, January 5, 2009

Helping hands

I left the house at 12:00 noon to run some errands. I returned home at 2:30 and found this.


The conversation went as follows.....

Dad: Hi boys. Where is mommy?

Raiden: Sleeping.

Dad: Oh did she just lay down?

Thayne: No. She went to sleep after lunch.

Dad: Have you been holding the babies that long?

Raiden: No. The babies started crying so Thayne made the bottles and changed Ammon's diaper and I put on a movie for Quinton.

Dad: That was very helpful. I am very proud of you!

Thayne: Does that mean we get special privileges?!

We are very very thankful to have loving and helpful big brothers for the twins. They have been a lot of help! And on occasion, Preston even relinquishes his plans to destroy the babies.

1 comment:

Chellor said...

Oh how cute! I bragged about this to all my roommates and they immediately wanted to see the cute picture. :) I can't wait to see you all!!!

We just got our plane tickets. We'll be arriving in Omaha around 1:20 on Saturday the 30th and fly back to utah out of Omaha at 4:30p on Tues the 3rd. See you soon!